1 Feb 2012

Help Me Out

Hello regular readers (if there are any of you)!
I just thought I'd ask for a little bit of support from you.
Anyone who reads my blog and enjoys it please would you pop over to this site
Now I'll give you a bit of background as to why...
As an aspiring journalist I am doing the best I can to get my work out there for the public to read and for potential employers to see. Hence this blog mainly!
I am currently on work experience at my local newspaper and the staff asked me to enter a competition they are running. Its called the Big Blogger competition. Members of the public can enter and just start writing a blog on the papers website. The most popular blog (the one with the most daily page visits, comments and shares via social networking) will win.
The winner gets a weekly column place in the newspaper to write about whatever they want. And I want to write about music and television!
So I'm asking for you to just visit my blog entry every day to support me. I know it sounds like I'm begging but it would be so great for me to win.
I have one entry so far, about Noel Fielding and Lana Del Rey, but there will be some more entries to come, before the competition ends at the end of the week.
Also, white rabbits! Happy first of Feb
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading it!