1 Oct 2011

So, here I am, finally

It took me long enough, but I finally managed to get myself a blog. Naming it was the most difficult thing, but with the help of my friends I got to this name: Treble Claire. Its a play on words. 


  My name is Claire and I am a Journalism student in Liverpool. I decided I wanted to set up this blog because a lot of my hard work was being put to no use. I'd go to gigs, get some pretty good live images and talk to all the musicians, then come home with all this brilliant material and it would just stay on my laptop, unseen by the world. My goal in life is to be a music journalist. I love writing reviews of albums and live performances and I love talking to musicians. They always have a great story to tell.


  So, Treble Claire. It came from Treble Clef. My friends and I thought it was quite fitting. Please visit their blog too, at beabequ.blogspot.com for fashion and music


  This blog will mainly be full of music based things. Lots of pictures. All material used on this site is my own, unless specified. I love writing feature and opinion pieces too.


  If you would like to get in touch, you can email me at this address


  It would be greatly appreciated if you pass this blog onto friends and family. I'd love for as many people to read and enjoy my blog. And if there are any musicians out there please get in touch. I'd love to review your music or come and see your band. The more material I have to write about the better.


C x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading it!